Formation ACP—pour les pilotes d'aujourd'hui et de demain
- Pre-flight activities, including the flight-check briefing
- Flight-check and associated performance standards upon which flight-check sequences are assessed
- Post-flight activities, including debriefing and completion of flight-check documentation
- ACP Initial, including Practical (six days)
- ACP Initial, theory only (four days)
- ACP Recurrent (four days)
Classroom instruction is conducted at our training facility near Vancouver International Airport. Practical training is done at Abbotsford Airport.
The ACP (Initial) Course emphasizes instrument flight rules and procedures. It includes a practical application segment where course participants perform two flight-check grading sessions.
The ACP (Recurrent) Course provides an update of the approved check-pilot program, including policy and procedural changes, check-pilot issues arising from the ACP Workshop and other information pertinent to flight checking. Participants will grade a series of flight-check scenarios.
Note: This is not a DFTE course. Please contact Transport Canada for more information about DFTE requirements and training.
Payment is due upon registration and may be made by cheque, bank draft or wire transfer.
|Initial, including Practical||INIT-P||C$3500||5%||C$3675|
|Initial, theory only||INIT-T||C$2300||5%||C$2415|
Note: Lunches are provided for all courses.
Feb. 03–08, 2014
- Initial (Including Practical): Feb. 03–08
- Initial (Theory Only, No Practical): Feb. 03–06
- Recurrent (No Practical): Feb. 03–06
March 17–22, 2014
- Initial (Including Practical): March 17–22
- Initial (Theory Only, No Practical): March 17–20
- Recurrent (No Practical): March 17–20
May, 05-10, 2014
- Initial (Including Practical): May 05 - 10
- Initial (Theory Only, No Practical): May 05–08
- Recurrent (No Practical): May 05–08
July 14–19, 2014
- Initial (Including Practical): July 14 - 19
- Initial (Theory Only, No Practical): July 14–17
- Recurrent (No Practical): July 14–17
Anyone attending either the initial or recurrent ACP course should complete the pre-course assignment (PDF) before arriving. The file contains both the assignment and the IFR plates and documents that are necessary. The IFR plates are in both Jeppesen and Canadian CAP versions. Either one may be used.
If you have already completed an ACP Course with us, please take some time and fill out the survey.
Additional information is available by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.